All Discussions Tagged 'food' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Food switch today - Canidae or Innova?

After we had to abruptly switch Colby's food (old thread), he is not eating the Blue Buffalo puppy food (lamb and rice). He walks up to it…

Started by SpartyBuckeye

16 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Talula the tabby slayer

Food Allergy help needed

I need some help, on behalf of my lab mix and my rough collie. Here's a little bit of background: Tucker is a 4 year old floppy-eared lab…

Started by Nicole

4 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Cindi

Good news about weight

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that my Eowyn is at a good healthy weight - 22lbs! Before she wasn't eating when she was yo…

Started by CaptainCorgi

1 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Corgi is hungry - what to do?

I know food is a constant topic on the blogs and here is another one. We feed Lockett Royal Canin food and she gets 1/2 cup twice a day. We…

Started by Jason and Darlene

5 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

Any Halo food users out there (Spot's Stew Dry food)

I know I'll get almost crucified for this, but Penelope had been on Purina Pro Plan since we've had her. The breeder had her dogs on it (Ba…

Started by Megan and Penelope

12 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Healthy weight and diet

Please tell me about the use of green beans or pumpkin to supplement the dog food. I am closely watching Cooper's weight because I want to…

Started by Theresa

20 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Susan Stanton

Do you have a dog that loves the way his/her dry food tastes?

I've been feeding my 6 month old corgi Purina Puppy Chow and he loves it. But I feed my 3 year old corgi Purina Dog Chow and she is very, v…

Started by ilovestubbylegs

11 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Charlie (Corgi)&Daisy(Human)

Anyone read The Dog Food Project?

We stumbled across this website and found loads of information!... including a class action lawsuit against Canidae?? ... and that in Calif…

Started by Karen & Bailey

2 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Karen & Bailey

Petsmart Dog Biscuit Recall - Peanut Butter

As part of the growing recall due to possible salmonella-tainted peanut butter, PetSmart is recalling some of their Grrreat Choice dog bisc…

Started by disraeli ears

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by disraeli ears

Wellness Just 4 Puppy Dry Kibble - how much to feed?

Stanley is just over 4 months old now and we are feeding him the Wellness Just for Puppy dry dog food. However, the package suggests we fee…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

9 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Kelly

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by