All Discussions Tagged 'leash' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your safety harness may not hold your dog!

In the collar FAQ, I posted 2 photos, one showing the black double chest harness I've used to belay the dog(s): http://www.mycorgi.com/foru

Started by John Wolff

8 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

Leash problems

I have a 3 1/2 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and while I love him to death he is very stubborn. When I take him on walks, he does pull a…

Started by Jackie

0 Oct 18, 2010

The guilt trip! DUNDUNDUN

I'm sure most of you know how skilled corgis are at guilt trips... it's like it's built into them from the start lol.This morning I got the…

Started by Avyon

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Edison

Best show leash?

I have had various comments from non-corgi owners about the pros and cons of show leashes - Martingales versus ordinary chokes, leather (ka…

Started by Norman Dale

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Norman Dale

Does your corgi carry the leash in their mouth?

Ever since Shiro was a small puppy he carried the leash in his mouth on walks. I don't mind that because a) it keeps his mouth occupied and…

Started by Beauty and the Beast

22 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

Dog post for yard?? HELP

Hello everyone, ANYONE! I am looking for this product for my Corgi to be outdoors longer periods of time. I saw one of those commercials on…

Started by Thiago's Mom

5 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Frapping on a leash...

Does anyone else's pup do this? Jasper occassionally tries to frap while he's on a walk. I usually love when he fraps, but it's pretty anno…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

11 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Kim

Too many off leash dogs to enjoy walking....grrrrr

I cant even believe how many off leash dogs I have seen while walking Lance, this past year. It really is intimidating, enough to not want…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

13 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Linsey & Grissom

Question about strange leash/walking behavior

Hello! My almost 5 month old puppy Stella has developed some strange and annoying habits when I walk her in town. I checked the other discu…

Started by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

Carrying the Leash

I noticed Callie can not run while she is on a leash unless she carries it in her mouth. She will run a little bit but then trips (or gets…

Started by Lusa

4 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Derek

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by