All Discussions Tagged 'leg' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lots of Morning Scratching!

Hello Everyone! We've noticed that Bear has been scratching his back leg (and sometimes the front legs) a lot in the mornings (sometimes to…

Started by Gail Schwam

3 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Bandy legged Corgi?

My vet described Winnie as being "bandy-legged".  Her front legs are bent inward with a large joint or knuckle at that point.  I'm aware th…

Started by Sammy

0 Feb 25, 2013

Won't go up the stairs or jump up

This morning I found Penny waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs (she always sleeps upstairs).  Then when I let her out she wouldn't c…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Beth

Muscle Sprain

Yesterday, Emma was rough housing with some bigger dogs at our local dog park and I think pulled/sprained her leg. She immediately began li…

Started by Nicole & Emma

11 May 13, 2012
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Shake a leg

People familiar with dogs know that some dogs will start shaking a leg when you rub them in a certain spot. I have been unable to find thi…

Started by GPN

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by GPN

Hind leg problems. I'm worried :(

We had a day trip at the lake today. My Corgi (Newman) had a blast swimming and walking around exploring. When we got home, I noticed when…

Started by Kristina

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanton

Sam sits weird

I have a Pembroke that will be two years old in June.  Ever since I got her, she has always sat down strangely.  When she sits, she sort of…

Started by Katy

5 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Becky S

injured corgi ordered to "be still" for 10-14 days -- any tips?

Poor Xylophone. He strained a muscle in his leg at the dog park and now has to spend 10-14 days "being still," which means no running, ta…

Started by hannah

7 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Karen Dadisman

Sudden onset pain and limping..what to do???

Sidney was just following me down the hall when he started crying...really bad...and would not put any weight on his hind left leg. His eye…

Started by Geri & Sidney

18 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

When / where / how to check for genetic disease??

Now that Ollie is done with his puppy shots, licensed, neutered, chipped, akc registered, etc... I'm exhausted!  Still, I want to plan ahea…

Started by Ollie & Prie Misra

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Ollie & Prie Misra

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by