All Discussions Tagged 'limping' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lameness, Treatment Options, and Chiropratic Care

My 5 y/o male corgi has been limping fairly consistently on his right front (although it gets better and worse with rest and use) for 5 mon…

Started by Brian Ambrosius

27 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by georgie lin schneider

Limping rear leg - extra vertebrae, pinched nerve?

Steve, 4 1/2, started limping a week ago.  Initially, I thought it was due to the frapping while on his daily walk but he was walking norma…

Started by Steve

2 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

Joint pain after Ivermectin....Any suggestions to help my baby?

Kelso's demodectic mange came back and the new vet decided to treat with a six week course of oral Ivermectin, the primary ingredient in He…

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

twisted front elbow

I'm hoping to hear from anyone whose corgi has injured a front elbow and whether it became an ongoing intermittent problem or if it never c…

Started by Kathy Farnell

2 May 7, 2011
Reply by Rachael & Waffle

Sam sits weird

I have a Pembroke that will be two years old in June.  Ever since I got her, she has always sat down strangely.  When she sits, she sort of…

Started by Katy

5 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Becky S

Limping?

Hello all! Sorry to post twice in a row, I didn't want to lump too much info together.   I adopted a rescue corgi/shiba inu mix yesterday w…

Started by Heather Mason

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Mason

Rosie limps sometimes

My Rosie will limp occasionally, especially after she has played and ran for any length of time. Sometimes she has a hard time walking for…

Started by Laurie

48 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Teresa

More on Finn's Hips

Since my last post about Finnigan's hips several months ago, I have noticed that his hind legs are becoming stronger. He's doing things he…

Started by Alice

56 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Should i take her to the vet?

Yestarday while i was at work my puppy Adora was haning out at my boyfriends mom's store, she took her out for a walk and when she was bing…

Started by Kimberlie

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Kimberlie

Yogi's limp went away!!!!

After a very long walk, Yogi started limping occasionally, especially after he sits down, or takes a nap. That has been going for over 3 mo…

Started by Yogi and Abby

6 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Yogi and Abby

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by