All Discussions Tagged 'lost' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost Corgi- Wellington, Florida- - Repost for Sam with the Sunshine Corgi Rescue-

Hi corgi lovers. If any of you are down in S. FL in the Wellington area please keep your eyes and ears open regarding a lost corgi. Seems o…

Started by Libby and Dyddy!!

10 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by EMILY T MARSCHOK

Not corgi related, but I need some advice with some kittens I found.

I was walking Vivi in the park this morning, and I found a pair of adorable black and white kittens. They were obviously abandoned, with no…

Started by Abbea and Vivi

28 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

Corgi Found in Selmer, TN!!!

Hi all! Anyone in the Selmer or surrounding areas of TN lose (or want to adopt) a Corgi??  We found one today on our land; I live in an "in…

Started by Allison Musick

4 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Allison Musick

Micro Chipping in Los Angeles

Does anyone know of a good place to micro chip you dog in Los Angeles?

Started by Sheryl

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

FindToto.com

I recieved a phone call about a dog being lost. Just wanted to alert people of this website. I think its a great service!! www.findtoto.com

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Ashley and Copper

Missing SD Corgi

One of my FB corgi friends is missing: Our friend Furby, a sable and white male Pembroke Welsh Corgi wearing a blue collar, is missing. He'…

Started by Elizabeth Davis

15 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Davis

Little Ellie

Lost in Jacksonville FL, zip code 32258. The subdivision is Hatton Chase, near Baptist South Hospital. Ellie had just arrived and we never…

Started by Nicola Porter

32 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

Lost dog -- your advice? PLEASE HELP!!!

My heart is cracked in 18 million different places. My life has been upheaved. Bear (my Corgi) is safe at home asleep. His little sister Sa…

Started by Little Bear

59 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Ann Hagler

LOST Tri-Color Corgi in Sacramento Region 11/25 - please read

I had a message from the HomeAgain Lost Pet Network that Maeby (Owners: Diana and Kirt Shearer) a tri-color from Fair Oaks, CA was lost at…

Started by Mickey

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

Lost appetite?

Ever since Tuesday night, Sidney has been "off his feed". He's usually wanting to come after whatever we are eating and is eager for treats…

Started by Geri & Sidney

9 May 17, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by