All Discussions Tagged 'mix' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible mixes?

Hey everyone. So I recently adopted my corgi/terrier mix Penny and I've just been trying to figure out what kind of terrier she possibly ha…

Started by Jackie H

7 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jackie H

fantasy dog: corgi/border collie mix; "border corgi"?

I saw a beautiful dog today, close to my "fantasy dog" in physique, color, temperament.  It was a tricolored shelty/border collie mix.  Coa…

Started by John Wolff

37 May 20, 2010
Reply by Angela DeMahy

Spirit needs a home

Spirit is only 10 months old, he has his licensing + rabies shot in place. He has been neutered and micro-chipped. He is a Corgi - Labrador…

Started by Nichole and Shelly!

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

I am trying to figure out waht I am... any ideas?

I was found in the back of a pick up truck so I have absolutely no idea what I am. There is no doubt that I am atleast part Corgi, but I wo…

Started by Sarah

21 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by David

Corgi Hybrids

It's become a very popular thing to create designer dogs or hybrids. While there are a couple that have been around for quite some time suc…

Started by Alice

76 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Beth

Welsh Corgi mixed with unknown; help identify unknown.

Heidi is a thirteen-month old Welsh Corgi/something mix Dad found wandering around our backyard on Friday. We found her masters, but the wo…

Started by Lauren Cook

24 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Adoption alert: Cardi Mix in West FL

Animal ID 8267663 Species Dog Breed Welsh Corgi, Cardigan/Mix Sex Female Size Small Color Black/White Spayed/Neutered Declawed No Housetr…

Started by Sam Tsang

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sam

SNIFF TEST

Do the people you associate with or come in contact with pass? What kind of warning signs have you received from your Corgi?

Started by Deanna

9 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Potus

My Corgi tears toys up

I adopted my Cardigan mix from the SPCA, and he is awesome!!! One thing though....whatever toy he has, he totally tears to pieces and puts…

Started by Patrick Smith

12 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Darius

The Cutest Corgi Mix I've Ever Seen on Petfinder

I was looking through petfinder today and I found this adorable corgi mix in El Paso, Texas. She's the one on the right with her best fr…

Started by Abbea and Vivi

8 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mochi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by