All Discussions Tagged 'not' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walking funny with lumps under skin

Hi all, My corgi, Cody, started nipping at his hindquarter a couple days ago. He has had hot spots before, but I didn't see any red skin, s…

Started by Cody

0 Feb 6, 2020

Hunger Strike

Arrow is just about 8 months old and this week has decided he isn't eating kibble anymore. He got some but not many human scraps before but…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Roger/Laurie

Penelope is acting weird. HELP!

Penelope is about 3 years old and in good health since I brought her home two years ago. I started noticing signs all day of her not jumpin…

Started by Elaine

12 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

1 yr old and no appetite?

I rescued my corgi, Han about eleven months ago from a shelter. They weren't sure his exact age but he was definitely a puppy, probably onl…

Started by Alisa Williams

6 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Alisa Williams

Allergic reaction / weird behavior

So Zoe has had a really rough week and a half.  One day, she just stopped eating her food... It seemed like she was actually afraid of her…

Started by Dan and Jen

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Dan and Jen

baby (1yr), puppy (11mo) aggressive towards baby for no reason help!!

ok so i have a year old daughter who i see anywhere from once a week to 4 or 5 days a weekbut its still a relatively new arrangement to zoe…

Started by Daniel Paluch

5 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth, Hermione and Luna

Putting Weight On

Brando, the new puppy came down with a nasty bought of Giardia a couple of days ago. Due to his illness he has lost close to two pounds ove…

Started by Sky and Lyla

1 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Mac isn't eating!!!

As the title may suggest, my dear 5 month old Corgi Mac isn't eating his food - at least voluntarily... He never eats his kibble which happ…

Started by Ray

13 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Beauty and the Beast

Refusing To Drink Liquid Water

I don't know what's happened, but for some reason Zwei is refusing to drink liquid water (by itself). He'll only take ice-cubes and will on…

Started by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

My dog loves playing catch.......But once she takes the ball she doesnt give it back!! HELP!

Suki absolutely loves playing catch/ fetch with a tennis ball but she never gives the ball back once she fetches/ catches it so the game en…

Started by Becky

11 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Becky

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by