All Discussions Tagged 'pembroke' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4 yr Female Corgi Needs Home (from CL)

This is an ad from Craig's List, near me. Thought I would post to hopefully help her find a new home.Red/White Female Pembroke http://minn…

Started by Katy

4 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Corgi Puppy in Westminster Looking for New Home

I just found this on Craigslist. If anyone is in the SoCal area that is looking for a tri puppy, this pup might be the one. I would take hi…

Started by Nikki and Drew

2 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by justine moeller

Crate Cleaning

I was just vaccuuming Charlie's crate out and was thinking about how often others do this. I have a first of the month ritual. Every first…

Started by Avyon

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

Another Raw Food Question

So... I started introducing raw food to the pups today... Charlie went ecstatic and is the happiest boy in the world right now...I was terr…

Started by Avyon

22 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Is it possible he is a corgi mix?

We have had the question on our little guy, is our Adonis a corgi mix?   He is definitely a Pembroke with a tail, but we are unsure if he…

Started by Angela

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Angela

Breed confusion?

Hi everyone! I have a 18 week old Pembroke tri with a tail. I love to take him out when I go places, but every single time that I go to Pet…

Started by Libby

31 Jun 18, 2010

A friendly warning!

So when your boyfriend tells you not to let the dogs go into a certain front lawn... and you take this advice for a fair amount of time...…

Started by Avyon

9 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

Vet wants to give Roxi steroids!

So we took Roxi in because after checking her for fleas.. washing her.. cutting off all snacks to her.. washing her bed.. giving her some h…

Started by Avyon

31 Jun 2, 2010

Charlie stopped walking...

So he's doing a little better right now so I'm hoping (crossed fingers) that he just pulled something...Had a little heart attack outside..…

Started by Avyon

8 May 26, 2010
Reply by Avyon

The guilt trip! DUNDUNDUN

I'm sure most of you know how skilled corgis are at guilt trips... it's like it's built into them from the start lol.This morning I got the…

Started by Avyon

3 May 24, 2010
Reply by Edison

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by