All Discussions Tagged 'pembroke' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fantasy dog: corgi/border collie mix; "border corgi"?

I saw a beautiful dog today, close to my "fantasy dog" in physique, color, temperament.  It was a tricolored shelty/border collie mix.  Coa…

Started by John Wolff

37 May 20, 2010
Reply by Angela DeMahy

The TV and the Dog

Because its busy season for my type of work. I've been working in the office full time lately and because its a new job I've been slowly wo…

Started by Avyon

8 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Kari & Jackson

Vote for Charlie! Mom thinks im cute!

Mom thinks I'm the cutest dog in DC.. so she put me up to vote in a radio contest! I'm so excited! She promised that if we win she'll take…

Started by Avyon

17 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Avyon

Herding = Torture?!

Well I posted our herding videos online and got a lovely email from someone who told me how horrible it was that I allowed my dogs to tortu…

Started by Avyon

20 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ashley Eckhoff

Cracked Paws

Just a simple question. I noticed today that Charlie had dry cracked paws and from what I remember my parents(family dog) lab growing up ne…

Started by Avyon

0 Feb 21, 2010

Re homing 2 Pembrokes! (MN)

I am hoping to rehome 2 of my Pembrokes in the next couple of months. Rosie is the almost one year old that I just bought back from her own…

Started by Jane Christensen

9 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

The Dominos Man is Evil!

I know I've heard of others having this issue with their pups but I've never experienced it yet until this morning. Usually Roxi does the…

Started by Avyon

6 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Avyon

It's gunna get busy time soon... Oh boy!

So along with the herding trials coming up... I looked at Roxi.... she looked at me... I looked at Roxi and she said "Mom.. listen... Im a…

Started by Avyon

0 Sep 18, 2009

Recommended Breeders In Southern CA?

I'm looking to get my first Corgi later this year. I have looked around online for breeders but I was wondering if their were any recommend…

Started by Ellensama

8 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Garrett, Katie, & Conan

As I promised

Just like we made one for Roxi when we first got her. I spent the weekend filming Charlie during our regular rounds and daytime activities…

Started by Avyon

4 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Avyon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by