All Discussions Tagged 'pembroke' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgi as a hunting dog?

I've heard that corgis can be pretty good hunting dogs. I'm sure it's probably rare for corgis to be trained as hunting dogs, as most peopl…

Started by Anneliese

8 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Derek

D-Con Mice/Rat Pellets --- Do You Know What to Do?

My loveable Topaz loves to chase rabbits, squirrels, cats, lizards, frogs, virtually anything that moves fast on the ground. Friday morn…

Started by Deanna

3 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Deanna

Corgi for adoption!

Corgi for adoption! Unfortunately things have gotten even worse and now I'm reduced to look for a new home for Charlie. Is there anyone ou…

Started by Charlie

12 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Charlie

MyCorgi.com Members

Wow! In only a half hour, membership went from 4,499 to 4,501! It's wonderful to see how many people are Corgi lovers and are actually comi…

Started by Deanna

20 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Deanna

SNIFF TEST

Do the people you associate with or come in contact with pass? What kind of warning signs have you received from your Corgi?

Started by Deanna

9 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Potus

We're going camping!

I know I haven't been chatty for a while. Been a busy busy bee. Now we're taking a short break with a bunch of friends and going camping f…

Started by Avyon

2 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Cancer Treatment

I saw briefly on the news tonight that they have discovered a cancer treatment for dogs. Has anyone seen this or know about it?

Started by kay stevens

2 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by kay stevens

Good news about weight

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that my Eowyn is at a good healthy weight - 22lbs! Before she wasn't eating when she was yo…

Started by CaptainCorgi

1 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Kalypso Kennels - Texas (Will ship to US & Canada)

I've gotten two awesome dogs from Janice Palmer, the breeder of Kalypso Kennels. She performs OFA, vWD and CERF testing on her stock before…

Started by MagnoliaFly

0 Sep 5, 2008

mosquito bites

The move has gone very well and we are all settled in our home finally. Roxi however is still settling and getting used to the new sounds/…

Started by Avyon

9 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Corey & Holly's Mom

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by