All Discussions Tagged 'rescue' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dramatic dog rescue

It was a bad Saturday at Snoqualmie Pass near Seattle.   Two separate avalanches involved over half-a-dozen snowshoers.  2 are dead, one of…

Started by John Wolff

7 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Snickmom

One year old male Corgi in Eastern PA shelter

Any takers?   This is NOT (to the best of my knowledge) a no-kill shelter, but they do hold onto adoptable dogs for a long time.    I bel…

Started by Beth

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

Rescues and breed misidentification

This evening, we went over to the park around dusk.  It's been very hot--- too hot to walk the dogs--- and we thought we'd get them some ex…

Started by Beth

35 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Shippo, Gidget & Sheldon

Looking for a Pembroke in the San Francisco/Bay Area!

Hi all, My wife and I are trying to find a Pembroke (or a mix that looks like a Pembroke) Corgi.  It seems relatively easy to find a puppy…

Started by Peter Gleason

5 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Mai

Two Corgis in Treasure Island/St. Pete Beach Need Adopting!

I got this e-mail this morning and I'm hoping we can help these two corgis find a good home. I sent an e-mail to Mary with the Sunshine Cor…

Started by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

0 Jun 15, 2012

Cute Corgi Mix Needs Help!

Just a guess that this photo doesn't do this girl any justice! I'm wondering if she might just be a poorly understood tri color corgi. She…

Started by Mochi

3 May 19, 2012
Reply by Mochi

rescuing a corgi mix with a cough

hello, I saved an adorable corgi shepherd mix from my local pound about two weeks ago. I couldn't let her die, she is sweet and is all corg…

Started by Dragster and Bailee

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

Corgi pup is home!- w/Day 2 update

UPDATE: So I'm seriously toying with the name Houdini. This little bugger is the ultimate escape artist and I'm guessing that is how he end…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

51 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Mickey

Berserk Over Other Females

My newly adopted F Corgi named Winnie.  I love her to death.   With ME she's affectionate, loyal and funny.  With female dogs----NOT!!! I h…

Started by Winnie

7 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Looking for a rescue in Alaska

Looking to rescue a corgi locally or at least in the state of alaska, I work as a vet tech in anchorage so i'm even willing to take on some…

Started by Sarah H

8 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Sarah H

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by