All Discussions Tagged 'tips' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Street safety

This is probably a stupid question, but I have no idea how dogs are trained to watch for cars on main roads. We live away from main roads a…

Started by Holly

9 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

If a Pet is Lost, Missing, Stolen or Found – Please Read Share

Our member Melissa Bee have compiled a list of places to post information about lost pets: *Join us here at this Pet Missing Alert Group…s…

Started by Sam Tsang

10 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Carl Koch

Stay Warm :)

So we just checked the temperature on the iphone  That's Fahrenheit for my American friends. And that's Celcius for the rest of the world.…

Started by Sam Tsang

20 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Becky S

Soon to be Corgi owner

I am about to make a down payment on a Corgi pup within the next few days, and since this place seems to be filled with owners with experia…

Started by Eric Ogden

26 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Dana C

Lost dog -- your advice? PLEASE HELP!!!

My heart is cracked in 18 million different places. My life has been upheaved. Bear (my Corgi) is safe at home asleep. His little sister Sa…

Started by Little Bear

59 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jo Ann Hagler

Corgi weight loss?

Cooper is two years old, and he was always bigger, but I think hes gotten a little too big. I walk him twice a day for alt least twenty min…

Started by Emily McCarty

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Beth

Barking issues.

Callie has been getting worse with her barking when I have to leave. My neighbors don't seem bothered by it, but I don't like the fact that…

Started by Lusa

15 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Violet

Flaky ear tips??

I was checking on Bandit's ear tips last night because i saw some white flakes there. It was kind of scary because it was so flaky that som…

Started by Christine

4 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by judith rys

Potty training tequniques

I just got my corgi yesterday (12/26) and he is my first dog, ive had cats my whole life. So i read up on how to train dogs and potty train…

Started by Kyle

3 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Cindi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by