All Discussions Tagged 'train' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get my girl to play with a soccer ball

Corgis are herding dogs right? Mine's a mix with a Red Heeler, so you'd figure between the two she'd have gotten some of that instinct. I'v…

Started by Kat & Lainie

11 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Snickmom

Youtube "how to train your puppy" videos featuring a corgi!

hello! my sister actually sent one of these videos my way and the actual youtube account is a bunch of different videos featuring all kinds…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by rae

Puppy only poops and pees in cage?

Hey all, Last Saturday I got my new pup from a breeder and I noticed that the breeder gets him to poo in  his cage, from what I've learnt…

Started by Valerie Chan

4 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Valerie Chan

teach a dog to throw

Hello all, I've seen some videos of corgis have a great time throwing their toys and playing fetch with themselves. How many of your corgis…

Started by david kim

12 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Julia

Training. Are corgis difficult?

I have been training my 4 1/2 month old puppy and she doesn't seem excited when i ask her to do something she will just lay there and then…

Started by Kari & Quin

19 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Kari & Quin

Clicker Training---anyone doing it?

I'm about to embark to the wonderful world of clicker training and I was curious if anyone has tried it with their corgis, they being a rat…

Started by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

8 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

I think my corgi hates me...

So, Chester is my first corgi and pet. Before getting him, I read different websites, books, etc. on how to properly train and raise a pupp…

Started by Chester

27 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by T. Shark

chewy poop in her bed, stepped & roll all over it! frustrated!

Chewy is now 9month old.  she pees and poo's outside, usually she's really good holding it until we let her out.  if she can't hold, she'll…

Started by stella p

6 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Tricia Eason

Forgot training

Edan is now a year and a half old and after he got into anti-freeze and was extremely sick for a few day he forgot a lot of his training. I…

Started by Kyle

10 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

How do you train a dog to use a treadmill?

I was wondering if anyone has had success using a treadmill for a dog? Im thinking that it might do some good, in the dead of winter, when…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jill, Kari & Jackson

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by