All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A House Training Question

Hello! I have read the wonderful article located in the FAQ about house training. But I just had a quick question because I am not sure if…

Started by Kara and Ziggy

7 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Kara and Ziggy

I need a new trick...

Trevor my almost two year old is looking for a new trick to learn... he already knows: *the basics, sit, down, stay, come *roll over *sit p…

Started by Lauren

13 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Susan and Merlin

Does where you train (private vs corporate) matter?

Starbuck is approaching her final immunizations, so we are looking into puppy kindergarten. We live in Tampa, Fl. Right now I'm considering…

Started by Stephanie, Greg, Starbuck

9 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by DR, Nala & Simon

How to get my corgi to go potty outside everytime!

Sadie is about 5/6 months old. She is very high energy! We have had her for about 3 months.My boyfriend and I live in Galloway, Ohio. We li…

Started by Brandy Coleson

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Beth

Frustrated with Housebreaking - Help me?

Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new but I've been lurking for a few weeks and everyone seems really nice! So I'm hoping someone out there knows wh…

Started by Jessica

11 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Jessica

How do you work on training with an older dog in the house?

My 9 1/2 week old boy, Simon, is doing great, and we just started puppy class this week. His biggest issue that I need to work on with him…

Started by Valerie and Simon

2 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

Doing a great trick, but the wrong one

What should be your response when a pup chooses to do one of her other tricks instead of the one you are asking for? Its beautiful, but not…

Started by GoGoRainbow

3 May 26, 2009
Reply by Alice

Potty Training!

Help! We've tried crate training and we take him out, it works. But if we have him out for play or let him eat he never tells us when he go…

Started by Tara, David, and Loki

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Plato & Sula

camping tips? general training tips?

as we all know, summer is shortly upon us. i LOVE camping and doing things like going rafting, or anything outdoors (true okie girl, haha!…

Started by Little Bear

0 Mar 31, 2009

Petsmart Puppy Class

Has anyone had any experience with the Petsmart Puppy Class? I'm trying to decide if I should go with Petsmart or a private training class.…

Started by Jenna, Jasper and Cersei

6 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by