All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teaching Tricks: How I done it.

[this was going to be a blog entry in reply to Pooka's Trick Jamboree video where I got questions on how I got her to do tricks but I wante…

Started by GoGoRainbow

12 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by John Wolff

New Corgi for a New Life

Just a warning: this post is HUGE. I've broken it down into parts so you can read and respond to sections easily without feeling the need t…

Started by Rachael & Waffle

103 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Brittany

What in the words, "Don't pet my dog" is so hard to understand?

I've hit a roadblock with the new puppy. I can't teach him to wait patiently before he can get pets from new people. The dog is not the pro…

Started by Sarah C.

17 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Beth

PEE EVERYWHERE!!!

So we just brought home little Lola last week. She is 10 weeks and was kept outside by the breeder. She is good about going when we take he…

Started by Jessie & Lola

15 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Jessie & Lola

A Laser Helping with Faster Potty Times

A friend of mine uses a laser light to get her cat in the house and said that she thought my dog would like one (she has a dog too that cha…

Started by Stephanie

10 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Kyle, Megan and Loki

Getting Corgi Used to Baby

Hi everybody! I am wondering if anyone has any tips for me on preparing my Corgi, Heidi, for my new addition, my baby girl who is due at th…

Started by Allison Musick

9 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Allison Musick

Potty Training in the Rain, need help.

Cheez-it slept a good part of the day, he got up and immediately pee'd the biggest pee he has ever pee'd. It was my fault, I put him down f…

Started by James

22 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Jane Christensen

It's gunna get busy time soon... Oh boy!

So along with the herding trials coming up... I looked at Roxi.... she looked at me... I looked at Roxi and she said "Mom.. listen... Im a…

Started by Avyon

0 Sep 18, 2009

What kind of treats?

Hello, So my husband and I have nine week old corgi (Chips). In two weeks we are starting puppy training classes. The trainer wants us to b…

Started by Juanita Wiltbank

18 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Derek

Corgi as a hunting dog?

I've heard that corgis can be pretty good hunting dogs. I'm sure it's probably rare for corgis to be trained as hunting dogs, as most peopl…

Started by Anneliese

8 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Derek

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by