All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leptospirosis in PA/Training/Crate Issues-Help pleasantly requested :)

I have been getting mixed messages about the Leptospirosis vaccine. I live in Eastern PA and my Vet reccomended it, but I have read that so…

Started by Jenny and Django

12 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Beth

Fell off our schedule for a few days

In my first week with Woody and our potty training is going so so. I have been a little inconsistent the past few days and I hope it wasn't…

Started by Julie

3 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Julie

Puppy Not Food Motivated?

We recently brought home our 10 week old puppy, Henry. He's settling in nicely, being playful and vocal at times, instead of only napping a…

Started by Sarah, David & Pup Henry

5 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

First Time Puppy Parents

We are first-time puppy parents bringing home our little bundle of joy tomorrow! I would love to hear any and all of your best advice on ra…

Started by Sarah, David & Pup Henry

21 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Judith Andre

Walter Won't "Come" Suddenly

My corgi, Walter, is at the 4 month mark.  He is our first corgi but I have owned several dogs over my life.  We have been training him in…

Started by Christy & Walter

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Bev Levy

Potty Training- Confused on In/Out

Hello All, I know there are several posts regarding potty training, but I haven't seen anything that applies to one specific issue. Indy ha…

Started by Elizabeth and Indy

17 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth and Indy

Learning their Name

Hi everyone. So Pancake is 10 weeks old now and he is a little stubborn butt. lol I am working on come and trying to get him to learn his n…

Started by Justin and Pancake

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Hannah and McKenzie

Youtube "how to train your puppy" videos featuring a corgi!

hello! my sister actually sent one of these videos my way and the actual youtube account is a bunch of different videos featuring all kinds…

Started by Kaley and Ravioli

3 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by rae

Too potty trained?

So Franklin is going to be 3 on Saturday and in all those years he has NEVER ONCE gone potty without me telling him to. This has sort of be…

Started by Melissa and Franklin!

7 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Teresa

The Puppy Apartment

Has anyone tried The Puppy Apartment? It's a crate that has a bedroom and a bathroom for puppies. I am considering getting one for our futu…

Started by Kim Roberts

15 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by