All Discussions Tagged 'travel' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In cabin flying with 5 month old corgi!

I'm going home to Chicago for the month of may to be a temp at my old job for a girl's maternity leave. My boss is paying for the flight an…

Started by Kristen Nicole

2 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by John Wolff

International Flight with Corgi!!!!

Hi Everyone, I am planning to go to Hong Kong next few months and planning to stay there for a month or two. However, I am not comfortable…

Started by Terese

16 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Katy

Flying with Corgis

Orlando - Toronto September, 2009 Plane Ticket Every airline have different rules on pets, if your corgis are small enough (pups), you can…

Started by Sam Tsang

19 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Becky G

Soft-Sided Crate Recommendations?

Mishka and I are trying out a real agility class (as opposed to the 14 weeks of agility-for-fun classes we did a while back, and boy is it…

Started by Beca and Mishka

0 Apr 20, 2012

Road Trip tips?

Hi guys!So, we are going on our first road trip with our little Kirbs this fall! My husband's parents have an 8 year old corgi, we are so e…

Started by Jeni Martin

8 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Pa'ani

Raleigh, NC Area - Corgi Friendly?

Hey North Carolina corgi lovers!  We're planning a road trip soon to the Raleigh area and we're thinking of bringing Stanley along.  Anyone…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

3 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Roger/Laurie

Traveling through Canada with Ella, What do I need???

Hi everyone, Over the holidays, we will be traveling through Canada to get from Michigan to Massachusetts. This will save several hours of…

Started by Heather and Ella

15 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Terri F.

Help, need tips on Long Car Trip

We may be going on a really long car trip starting from Georgia heading towards New Mexico and Arizona to visit Boyfriend's parents. We wil…

Started by Corgibyassociation

11 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Traveling Tips?

Hi, my boyfriend and I and our two dogs are going on a trip and I was looking for tips on what I need to pack for them (outside of the stan…

Started by Corgibyassociation

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Travel

I would like to know if and how any of you travel with your dog. I would really like information about flying. My family wants to drag me t…

Started by Suzanne

5 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by mikonami

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by