Hi everyone,
I recently purchased my pup last week he is about 9 weeks old. He was diagnosed with kennel cough on tuesday (the poor thing) and was put on doxycycline. I notice that the little guy poops ALL THE TIME! It's not loose stools, it's definetly some poop!
I was just wondering if anyone else's corgi poops a lot? I don't know if it's the medicine?
My little Fenway is going between 6-8 times a day. If anyone has any input on this I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Thanks!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

neeka poops the same as when she was a puppy. im guessing its a couple of things, the meds like others said and just being a puppy. neeka poop four times a day, she refuses to poop in our yard so on our morning walk and evening walk she has one tiny one on the way to the dog park, and one small one on the way back! but when we ran out of orijen and fed her crap food (i dont know anything about science diet) she pooped about 5-6 times and they were alot bigger!
My Harry poops a ton, maybe like 6 times a day and we were feeding him Canidae. We are switching over to Evo to see if that helps since the Evo is grain free. So far, it seems like he is pooping less, but he is a serious poop machine. We go through more doggie poop bags than you can even imagine!
Dear Jennifer,

Our Abalone poops sooooo much as well and at different times during the day! Do you have any ideas on how to train a 3 month old puppy ? We've set up 2 crate compartments so that she may be able to differentiate her 'bedroom' from 'toilet', so far the accuracy rate is about 60%. She usually gets it wrong in the morning and more accurate at night! Any clues?
wow! we live in an apartment so that's why we can't 'take her outside' when she poops. we put her in a crate with a toy turtle and she sleeps in that as her 'bedroom'. and very close to that is another crate which resides in the bathrooms which she walks over to pee and poop (and that's where we eventually want her to do it). we basically watch her and encourage her to poop after meals and after playing, so you reckon she's doing well? and even if she poops incorrectly we don't need to make a big fuss about it coz she won't understand anyway?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service