What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine are name Gibson and Bear, but we tend to refer to refer to them as Velcro & Cheese Puff, respectively.... I LOVE the "fluff butt" Charlie and Annie's Mom!
Arhhhhhhh! vienna sausage! Bat ears! Fat rabbit! Tooooo funny.
I actually almost got into a heated argument over Roxi's name last summer now that I remember.
This lady was the head of a conference that we were working with and was actually a dread every year when they returned lol

She came in and fell in love with Roxi, petting her and acting the nicest I've ever seen. Till I told her her name. She kinda sniffed and walked out going "Roxi's not a very ENGLISH name" so I called after her saying "That's because its a WELSH corgi!"

she avoided me for a while after that :)
Oh that is too funny!!! I'm glad you had a quick comeback for her. Some people can be so snotty!
i'm' getting a lot of flak for naming my puppy rafa. i'm thinking of renaming him rocket.
Flak?! just name your dog anything, you like who cares what other people think. Poopdeck gets a lot of weird looks until I say " A poodeck is the highest part (actually, deck) of a ship." They kind of glaze over and go "Ooohhh, yeah." My sister-in-law hates that I named him Poopdeck--so she calls him Gizmo--which I despise! I finally asked her if I hate her kid's names....can I rename them?
OMG. I just read your comment, "Flak?!" and Cindi's too. I had no clue that it was directed at (Rafa and) me. I posted my comment almost 6 mo. ago. But, thank you for your interest.
My corgis are named Gidget, Toby, and Gus.

Gidget's nickname is Midget or Midgee

Toby's nick names are Munchie or Munch cuz he has the munchies for everything....

Gus' nick name is Gut (long story on that name...)

When we had just Gidget and Cody when they were together my neighbor called them the Twinkee twins
Tracker and Charlie are known as the bhoyos because they act like little hooligans when they are roughhousing (most of their waking hours). Also known as the "wild things".
i call my little bear a few things: little bean (no clue why, it just works), bean if he's in trouble, bear-bear, baby (bu-bay!!!), and puppy butt. and chicken legs.
Sage responds to her name, but also "Booch" or Babooch". We also have names for certain things about her. Like puppy chicken legs, fuzzy butt, crazy eyes. She also has differnt personalities- like in the morning she is Cuddle Booch, and when she is rowdy, she's the Mongrel. I assume that everyone else is as obsessed with their corgi as me and Ray :o)
Ein's: Einey Hiney, Einey Einerton, EinSteiners.

Phoenix: Missy Pissy, Moo moo gurl, Feenix de Peenix,

oh man and when I pet them, i speak a whole other language about noo nee poooo derrr grirrrllss....You know...with your teeth all gritted and stuff cause they're so freakin' CUTE.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service