Sally & Ken's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"If you're looking for a specific cluster of traits you need to go with the purebred…"

Sally & Ken replied Sep 22, 2013 to How to deal with people against purebreds?

25 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"My Vet recommended an American Shorthair for the sweet personality.  Took her advice…"

Sally & Ken replied Aug 6, 2013 to Looking for a kitty to join my corgi family.

17 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by aronna welsh

"If Tracker is an example her corgis ARE big.  He's 33 lbs and the vet swears he isn'…"

Sally & Ken replied Nov 18, 2011 to Narnia Corgis In Rainier, Oregon-Reviews, advice.. Anything is helpful!

14 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dina Fasilis-Evacko

"Kymii, I got Tracker when he was six months old and I suspect he was a disappointmen…"

Sally & Ken replied Nov 7, 2011 to Narnia Corgis In Rainier, Oregon-Reviews, advice.. Anything is helpful!

14 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Dina Fasilis-Evacko

"The only problems any of my corgis ever had with a dog door was when ganged up on by…"

Sally & Ken replied Jun 27, 2011 to Does anyone else have a doggie door?

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Teresa Gilpin

"How about this: http://www.zadan.nl/pics/corgi/"

Sally & Ken replied Apr 4, 2011 to Does anyone elses corgis sleep on their backs with their feet in the air?

71 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Laura Rochette

"Tracker would be a spillage control worker in a food processing plant.  The cat woul…"

Sally & Ken replied Apr 4, 2011 to What job would your dog's choose if they could??

74 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by steve smith

"Check-ups from Costco for Tracker. Vet gave him thumbs up for clean teeth after a ye…"

Sally & Ken replied Oct 31, 2010 to What treats do you give your corgis?

91 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by LouAnne Sassone & Tasha

"Two out of my three consecutive corgies have "purred". It has been on the edge of he…"

Sally & Ken replied Sep 11, 2010 to Does your corgi pur?

12 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Kathy Wiley

"Any chance there's something making noises under the floor? Is your crawl space infe…"

Sally & Ken replied Jun 19, 2010 to I don't understand why my corgi likes to bark at the floor.

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Sally & Ken

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service