Hello again everyone. Here are some more pics I took of the gang @ 4weeks old. They are now so active and so curious about everything.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I just love corgi puppies!!!
omg, i want them all they are soo cute
ahhhh im melting.. im melting... =) glad to hear they're doing so great! =P i want to see chloe!! lol
those paws....those floppy ears....the fuzzy puppy fur....makes me want to get another pup!!! they're so adorable. The tri in the pix 9th one down looks like he's saying "Hi, look at me"
Ooooh, I want the mostly black tri with a passion, he's SOOO cute.

They're ADORABLE. How can you stand the cuteness day in and out? Of course, we don't have to clean up all that puppy poo. ; D

I love the picture 4th from the bottom. He's like "This is my shy face."
was it your dog that gave birth? my dog is going tgo be in labor in a bout 2 weeks. do you think you could give me some advice?
Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Seeing pups like that make my day brighter :o)
Oh my goodness.....they are just too cute! Makes me want another, just when I got over not wanting more human babies. Now I want more puppies, I guess you never get over wanting, lol the wanting never ends : ) They really are all so precious. : )
ohhhhhh the little paws!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service