I was wondering what icky nasties you've found your corgi happily snacking on. Yesterday I found eero chewing on a toad leg (no toad attached). I was not happy to pull it from his mouth -- he was indignant that he lost his tasty snack.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Horse poo! they all love it, but are particular as to what pile they get it from... very difficult to remove...
For Kitty ,the all-time favorite has been and still is cat poop.She goes directly to that area where my 3 cats go potty and checks it out every morning....yuck!! I have not been able to break her of it,so, I try to ignore it.
When we visited my Grandmother in Chicago one summer, we found Lily shoulders deep in the cat's litter box eating its poop. I was so disgusted when I saw her do this. Never has she ever eaten anyone else's poop before or after this incident. I have no idea why the cat's poop seemed so tasty to her!
Oh, there are countless things I've found in my Eowyn's mouth. Especially when she was a pup. She's had cat poo, horse poo, burrow poo, coyote poo and rabbit poo. Thank god I've broke her of eating poo. She's also had plenty of animals in her mouth. My sister caught her one night with a dead mouse in her mouth. Ick!! I'm sure I'll find some more!
Bella has caught two gophers - one she played with until it was thrown and stuck in a tree where she couldn't get it (after retrieving it after the first toss into the field over the fence) and the second one she brought in through her doggy door like a trophy! Horse poo and goat poo are still her faves, though!!! :(
a bee..yuck
Well, I dont have gophers, horses, cats, or any of that tastey stuff. But those worms (like 6" long) that climb out on the pavement during the summer and roast in the heat until they curl into little coils. Those get eaten like it's the best thing on the planet.
yes Blaze loves those crunchy worms too!!
he's even eaten the slimey ones before!!!
Brody only likes the dried out worms (not the wet wiggly ones) mmmm work jerky! He's also brought in a frozen mouse.
Blaze used to be all about the goose poop - would actually get a green streak down his tongue. Then we moved apartments, so we haven't really run into that at our new one yet. He once retrieved a dead bird at my parents house. He has had a live toad in his mouth, but quickly spit it out. His new favorite thing is SPIDERS!! He spits them out multiple times, rolls on them, then just leaves them dead for me to pick up. He will also pick used q-tips out of the bathroom trash can. Corgis are truly like babies - if he's not in my eyesight, he's probably getting in trouble.
My pup used to eat her poop. And then she would proceed to vomit. And then eat it again. And then vomit. Repeat cycle. Those were bad bad days.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service