I'm not sure if it's just a puppy thing or OUR puppy, but she poops a substantial amount all day long, and with the frequency of about 8 times everyday. It just seems she doesn't even eat that much where does she find the poop from? Can you guys tell me how often your corgis poops, say a 1 year old? what is normal?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

neeka will be one in two weeks she poops four times a day, one really small one on our walk to the dog park on our morning and evening walk and one tiny one on the way home. 8 times seems extreme for me...what are you feeding her? and how much?
we are feeding her dried doggy food from the vet (Royal Canin brand) 3 times a day as instructed. and we're only feeding her 1.5 cup to 2 cups (those plastic cups that you use to make jelly).
2 cups a day seems like alot to me, i only feed one cup a day..and i split the feedings into two (1/2 cup morning 1/2 cup evening) she might just be pooping more than my 1 year old because she is eating more
oh guys you're soooo right (duh, seems obvious huh!) the Vet said she's eating too much.. hmmm.. so we'll cut back immediately!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service