I have tried all kinds of toothbrushes from the regular humanlike brushes to the kind you put on the tip of your finger. I finally found one that works GREAT! I love it SO much that I wanted to recommend it to all corgi owners :) I bought it at Petsmart. The toothpaste it comes with isn't so great but the brush is. The brush covers the top and sides of the tooth at once. It really makes life a LOT easier.

Views: 526

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats the only kind of dog toothbrush ive ever seen. my dogs HATE having their teeth brushed though so i just let the groomer do it!
Sounds great! I have another suggestion.. Have you heard of easy brush? I found it at the local pet store when I went looking for dog toothbrushes after Des stole one of ours that hit the bathroom floor and layed around chewing the toothbrush for about a half an hour. You can put doggie toothpaste ( I like to use Kong Stuff'n breath paste) on the brush- it's two sided like a bone. You also give it to them like a bone and they brush their own teeth. Des loves his and it works great. There are other great product reviews at http://www.corgiosity.com. There's also a picture of it there.
Hmm, that's an interesting concept! I would definitely try it except that Oakley will not chew anything other than her stuffed hedgehog. Which is great when it comes to furniture, shoes, etc but it's terribly sad because there are SO many cute toys out there!
I have this too - it works great!
oo i might just buy that.. i am looking for a brush for Bailey!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service