Just curious if certain signs are more apt to own a corgi! I am an Aries.

Astrology Aries March 21 - April 19

Aries Strength Keywords:

- Independent
- Generous
- Optimistic
- Enthusiastic
- Courageous

Aries Weakness Keywords:

- Moody
- Short tempered
- Self-involved
- Impulsive
- Impatient

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a Leo

Ziggy and I are both Leos :)

Virgo Astrology August 23- September 22
Virgo Strength Keywords:
- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise

Virgo Weakness Keywords:
- Skeptical
- Fussy
- Inflexible
- Cold
- Interfering

Virgo and Independence:
Virgo is a very independent zodiac sign. They are fully able to put their intelligence to use and get things done for themselves. It is possible however that their narrow mindedness causes their creativity to suffer and they may lead regular routine lives. They may dwell too much on the past and over complicate things and this may limit their ability to move forward and confuse themselves. In conclusion, Virgos are able to be independent but the less evolved types will have difficult if someone is not there helping them to achieve more and not be so critical of themselves.
Astrology September 23 - October 22
Libra Strength Keywords:
- Diplomatic
- Graceful
- Peaceful
- Idealistic
- Hospitable

Libra Weakness Keywords:
- Superficial
- Vain
- Indecisive
- Unreliable

Libra and Independence:
Libras like to be around other people, they are all about partnerships and groups. They are happiest when other people are around and when other people are doing their work. They are lazy but like posh surrounding and nice decor. These two extremes could strike a balance and the Libra living on his own could either have a very messy place or a very intricately decorated place. They can be independent, they have the intelligence and the full capability within but would a Libra rather co-exist/depend on others.
hmmm.... well I'm definitely my strengths but..... I don't think I'm any of the weaknesses!! ( or, could that count as superficial??!! )
Scorpio Astrology October 23 - November 21
Scorpio Strength Keywords:
- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic

Scorpio Weakness Keywords:
- Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding

Scorpio and Independence:
Scorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own that way there is never any issue of who controls what at home, they like to be in control.
Scorpio Astrology October 23 - November 21
Scorpio Strength Keywords:
- Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic

Scorpio Weakness Keywords:
- Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding
Lucy truly doesn't have any of the Scorpio weaknesses. Actually she's the total opposite. Of course I'm prejudiced. But, I can be objective and she's none of those keywords. She's pretty perfect, haha!
Sagittarius Astrology November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius Strength Keywords:
- Independence

Sagittarius Weakness Keywords:
- Unemotional

Sagittarius and Independence:

Independence is Sagittarius' principle, they crave adventure and excitement and welcome change with open arms. Sagittarius is the sign of the philosopher and the explorer, they will go as far as road will go and explore every corner thoroughly in their ever eternal search for wisdom. Freedom is so important to Sagittarius that they will actually make decisions based on the amount of freedom that is given by the choice they have made, as a result, sometimes a good opportunity is turned down because of it's high commitment need, but this is their choice so it is a good choice for them.
I'm a Sag, but it never seems to suit me.
looks like hubby is a virgo.
I'm a Sagittarius and the description suits me perfectly! Alwyn is an Aquarius and stubborn he is!!! However, his strengths fit him to a T. =) Pretty neat post there Jane!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service