I gave Lilo a bath last week, and I notived it took her a really long time for her to dry. I keep reading about hair dryers- should I be drying her with a hair dryer?

Views: 1072

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used a force dryer (the kind groomers use) on my corgi. It doesn't get hot, it just circulates the temperature of the room. He only let me use the dryer if I put him up on a table, for some reason. Dryers are nice because when you dry their back end with the nozzle pointing up, it makes their butts look extra cute and fluffy!
I blow dry both Orion and Laika after baths because they're still damp after towel dying. I started doing it when they were really young so they don't really mind it, though Laika sometimes tries to eat the hair dryer. I ruffle the fur while blow drying and it seems to dry them pretty quickly, just be sure the heat is off on it
Same here. I take forever to dry Barney with our regular hairdryer. 
Is it a MUST to completely dry him after baths? A groomer friend told me that if I dont dry him in and out he will develop skin problems and that scares me. 
Then again its so humid here and I wonder if a hair dryer is too much. 
I've never done more than towel dry my two and they've never had any skin troubles.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service