Monica, Orion, and Laika's Discussions (241)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"I've heard doing this with works really well. My uncle did this with his dog and use…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Jan 25, 2013 to Running away and not coming when called

7 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Jane

"My corgis loved Taste of the Wild while they were on it. I started them on the bison…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Jan 25, 2013 to Frosty's Itchy Situation... Need Food Recommendation

29 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"Laika was the same way! She thought Orion was some kind of monster when he had the c…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 24, 2012 to Torn ACL Repair Recovery Time and Rehabilitation

11 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! I knew it was a pretty high probability for him to tear…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 23, 2012 to Torn ACL Repair Recovery Time and Rehabilitation

11 Aug 24, 2012

"Orion tore his right cruciate back in April and had it repaired with the extracapsul…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 23, 2012 to ACL surgeries for Corgis on the rise?

28 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Gail Phillips

"Orion tore he other ACL yesterday :( I'm going to an ortho consult on september 5th,…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 23, 2012 to Torn ACL Repair Recovery Time and Rehabilitation

11 Aug 24, 2012

"My main reason for it actually is that I noticed today while I was out there, it did…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Aug 21, 2012 to Looking for a good outdoor disinfecting cleaner

17 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Haha they're requiring a capcha now because of cheating"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied May 2, 2012 to corgi squishables!

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Miller

"Agreed, I would take him in for a check up with his vet as soon as possible (like so…"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied May 2, 2012 to 3rd Round of Puppy Shots. What to Expect?

9 May 2, 2012
Reply by Worthington Natalia

"That's such a good idea!"

Monica, Orion, and Laika replied Apr 25, 2012 to Mocha's bucket list

113 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...