What is the strangest, most extravagant thing you have bought or done for your corgi?  Me, I just confessed to my mother that I am having a custom deck of playing cards made with Twinkie's picture on them.  I clarified, "anyone can buy corgi playing cards, I need a Twinkie deck for my weekly card game with my girlfriends!"  

I'm sure most of you can top this.  I know for a fact that the "Spoiled Rotten Corgi" group is lousy with stories of short-legged excess!  Let's hear it!

Views: 685

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lance has his own room, twin sized bed fits him just right.  We tell him we did that just for him. hehe.  Even though we ended up having an extra spare room we thought we would use for another human child one day, and the twin bed was an extra from my daughter, when we upgraded her bed to a bigger one.  Shhhhhh, he thinks he is spoiled.  :) 

Tucker comes along, uh oh, no spare room for him, hmmm, Lance, your going to have to share your room one day, wonder how that will go over.  Time to move to a bigger house so Tucker can have his own room, lol.  The house will have to come with a built in maid for me of course.  Boy, Im dreaming now!!

Chestow loves to swim in the lake.He prefers the deep water not the shore. It is very hard pulling a soaking wet Corgi out of the water straight up. Roger made a pulley type sling to lower and raise "Lord Cepstow of Oak Hill" in and out off the pontoon. It isn't perfect but does help our backs.
Was it necessary?  No.  Will it help me win at my Friday card game?  Probably!
very cute!
awesome <3
I love it!
Ohh, fluffy Linus wants to get these and give as Christmas gifts!  Twinkie, you are a Fluffy looker!

When we were house shopping last year we didn't make an offer on a house we really liked just because the backyard wasn't ideal for the dogs, haha. In the end I'm glad we didn't though, I like our new house much better. :o)

We also recently got a new bed and we specifically picked out a low style so the dogs could easily get up and down with their stairs.

I moved into an apartment right on the river because Franklin is severely heat intolerant, rent is MUCH more each month because of this. I have also turned down 2 awesome houses for rent because there was no body of water within walking distance for Frank! :-)
Last night I took the girls out for evening potties in the rain with an umbrella.  Were they under the umbrella? Of course. Was I?  Nooooooooooo.
Of course you don't need an umbrella! Corgis are made of sugar, hence they melt in the rain. It was the only sane thing to do! :)
that explains a lot! not only the sweetness, but the hyperness!  (and the delicate inability to potty in the rain....)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service