Help name my new Corgi! :) Please?! *UPDATE* - named him Bandit... it just 'fit'. Thank you everyone:)

Hi Everyone!
After my Rowdy and Gidget passed away on St. Patricks Day tragically... I am bringing another puppy home Saturday 5/22.
I still have a red and white Corgi female named 'Lilo' that really misses having friends around the house to play with!
The new puppy is a little black-headed Tri male.
I am HORRIBLE at naming my puppies, so I need your help!
- NOTE: -
I prefer a name that isnt too similar to 'Lilo' and wouldnt be confusing for the dogs...
I prefer the name to be TWO SYLLABLES! (long story...lol)

I am excited and interested to see what everyone will come up with!
Thank you for your help, and I'll let everyone know the final verdict!

Here are two pics the breeder sent me, they arent the best, but you get the idea... you have to scroll down a bit to see the second one...
Photobucket

He is the puppy on the right...
Photobucket

Views: 621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know you are looking for 2 syllables, but how about Stitch, like the Disney movie Lilo and Stitch?
I thought about stitch, but then gave it the 'Yell Test'... you know "Stitch! Come, Stitch, no!!" etc etc... I decided against it... LOL
I just wanted to say he looks a lot like my Brian when he was younger!
As for the name, I was also going to suggest Stitch haha.
how about Rowdy or Rascal? We got our second corgi 4 months agol, our first Wylie passed away November '09.... at only 9 years old...our second one is a red headed tri-colored we named Wyatt
My boy that passed away was Rowdy, so no more Rowdy's. I do like Rascal, but would like something a little less common... lol
See why I have such a hard time naming my pups? :)
Hmmmm.... Chaos... LOL I actually DO like that.....
Kinda describes my life lately :) ha ha ha
I think he looks like a Romney, plus it is 2 syllables and uncommon.
Hmmm, Romney? Like as in Mitt Romney?
That gets me thinking... he could be:
Romo (Tomy Romo)
Magnum (Thomas Magnum from the old TV series Magnum PI)
Tripper (Jack Tripper)
Kelso (That 70's Show)
Cowboy (Hey, I live in Ft. Worth!)
Sawyer (Lost)
Hurley (Lost)
Smoke Monster (Lost... jk can you tell I am a HUGE Lost fan?)
Austin (again with the TX)
Sayid (Lost)
Eko (LOst)
If you like Lost, the first name that came to me when I saw him was, Alpert. I don't know why I thought, aw little Richard Alpert.
How about Treasure ( it doesnt pass the yell test though), or maybe Chet
I think you have picked great names so far! I am glad you are getting another puppy after such a tragic situation. I like Shorty, Archie and Percy but I know your cutie will like whatever name you pick. Best of luck to you with your new baby.
Thanks Bev :)
I really wouldnt mind having a 3rd Shorty.... but it just feels like bad Karma... I am afraid that if there were ever a chance he could be returned to me (Shorty was the Corgi love of my life who was stolen)... that I had already 'replaced' him... So no Shorty's for now.
I am excited about getting a puppy, I would just like for THIS one to make it to adulthood without being stolen or something else bad happening.
Thankfully Lilo is 10 months old. She's gonna be ecstatic when I bring the puppy home. She has gotten kinda clingy since my other two passed. :(

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service