Bev Levy's Discussions (2,688)

Discussions Replied To (2579) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. Chances are Maddie will continue to be a tro…"

Bev Levy replied on Thursday to Just ordered Maddie's wheel chair

6 on Thursday
Reply by susan

"I've introduced both adult and young dogs to my cats. The important thing is to not…"

Bev Levy replied Aug 17 to Introducing 2 Corgis to 2 Cats

10 Aug 24
Reply by Holly

"Sometimes you can't tell people anything! It is hard to believe she would not be mor…"

Bev Levy replied Aug 16 to Uh oh... What do you tell a friend when trouble looms?

14 Aug 19
Reply by Vicky Hay

"Unfortunately, I've lost them in all the possible ways. I think, as with people, it…"

Bev Levy replied Aug 13 to What to do when a corgi loses a partner...? A sad topic, but maybe important.

12 Aug 17
Reply by Anna Morelli

"A good positive trainer would be helpful but if thats not an option i would consider…"

Bev Levy replied Jul 30 to Severe resource guarding issues

7 Jul 30
Reply by Bev Levy

"I have never potty trained with treats. I just used praise and always said " go pott…"

Bev Levy replied Jul 20 to Treat Alternative for House Training?

6 Jul 21
Reply by Vicky Hay

"It is so hard to lose them and two so close together is really tough. If you could f…"

Bev Levy replied Jul 12 to Will Linus adjust?

7 Jul 17
Reply by Anna Morelli

"With toys, i would always trade for a treat or another really good toy. With food ju…"

Bev Levy replied Jul 6 to Resource Guarding

12 Jul 9
Reply by Beth

"Makes sense to me...a friend was able to cure her cocker's terrible ear infections b…"

Bev Levy replied Jun 7 to Food and respiratory allergy (reverse sneezing) UPDATE

10 Aug 2
Reply by Anna Morelli

"There really is no reason why you cant leash her in the bouse. I start out tethering…"

Bev Levy replied Jun 1 to Corgi and cats

9 Jun 2
Reply by Vicky Hay

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Sam Tsang.

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service