Lost in Jacksonville FL, zip code 32258. The subdivision is Hatton Chase, near Baptist South Hospital.
Ellie had just arrived and we never had a chance to love her, PLEASE help Celeste and myself bring Ellie home.

Views: 154

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nicola..I am by the town center. Do you need any help today?
oh wow, how long are you here??
Just till tonight. But I want to help..I took the long way to the town center this morning. So I could look down the streets...
If you have time you can come over to where I am. You're about 10 miles from me, down 9A.
Email me your address. Alisonduvall@gmail.com

I will head over if that's ok?
Sent you an email....."you've got mail"
I didn't receive your email. But I will head to harewood court then call you at the number on the poster
Ok, ya never know with email sometimes.
Alison - you are an angel sent to me to brighten the days. Alison helped me today to put up a lot of flyers, I think she could have got in and out of my car all day to get the word out. My humble thanks to Alison.
I keep checking the site and thinking about everything you are going through. My prayer is that you find your Ellie and get her home safe and sound to lavish the love on her. Best wishes!
Tomorrow will be the day! All business open back up. Come home safe Ellie! Lando misses his big sister! And I will be greedy and say that I want to play with her during xmas break...:)

If you need me Nicola Just message me, I will drive up from Orlando. It was very nice meeting you and your family. Hopfully tomorrow there will be one more.
Oh...I have a feeling tomorrow will be a good day too! Our thoughts and prayers are with you,your family and Ellie for a fast and safe return!!!!!! I'm also thankful for others that are helping you through this tough time!

Good Luck!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service