Sorry for posting a non-corgi rescue on here, but I'm not familiar with any other forums in the states (I'm on a UK pet forum otherwise) and this dog desperately needs a good forever home. 

He's a two year old intact male Rottweiler with papers and permission to breed.  He's gentle as a lamb and great with children. His owner must part with him due to a drastic change in personal circumstances.

If anyone at all is interested or knows someone who is interested, please contact me.  Also, if you know some other appropriate places to post this, please either let me know details or feel free to post there (if you PM me I can provide contact info).

Shannon

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgot to add that he is also microchipped and is in the Wilkes-Barre PA area ( guess location would help, huh?)
I wonder if Rottie rescues in the area would be of help?  Poor pooch, I hope he finds a good home.
I thought of that belatedly while cleaning today, so I'm going to try to track down a contact person in the area.
Good luck...keep us posted!!!!!
Will do.  Heard back from one Rottie rescuer so fingers crossed this can work.  The only concern is that they don't currently have any fosterers available, so the dog would have to stay home and I didn't get the impression he can stay for long.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service