So as most of you know, Franklin won a modeling contest to appear in an ad for PLAY Pet beds. Well I FINALLY (after 2 months) got a few of the photos from the shoot. I'm not allowed to share them all until the ad comes out, but I have permission to share 1 or 2. In all honesty, the photos weren't that great (Franklin was great IN them though! Lol) so there are only 1 or 2 that I even WANT to share. 

BUUUUUT Franklin had another photo shoot with my friend who is a pet photographer and those pictures were OUTSTANDING! Here is a link to a blog with some of the pictures from that shoot:

http://www.anthonyhelton.com/blog/?p=279

and if you like what you see, there are more here:

http://www.anthonyhelton.com/blog/?page_id=232 (the password is: flooney)

AJ is truly a talented photographer and I am SOOOOOOO lucky to have done 4 shoots with him now. Franklin is a supermodel so AJ loves to work with him when trying out new lenses for his camera. 

Photos from the magazine ad shoot:

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are so nice!  Franklin is so totally photogenic!!  I love the black and white photo!

Holy cow, your friends photos are dropdead gorgeous!  Franklin is a complete natural....hard to pick my favorites.  Love him smelling the flower and the two of you at the dock.

I loved all the pictures. Franklin is a natural model. 

Hi melissa,Franklin is such a beautiful dog, his pics are beautiful,we can't wait to see more!!!
WOW! Your friend's photos are AWESOME! Absolutely awesome!

Thanks everybody! He really is a very talented photographer. I'm spoiled rotten having him as a friend! Franklin also LOVES to model, whenever I take my camera out he goes CRAZY and jumps right in front of it even if I'm trying to take a picture of something else! lol. Now to find a way to get them both "discovered"! lol

Such amazing pictures your friend took.. Weird that the magazine didn't put more into their photoshoot pictures, you'd think that they would. Franklin's such a cutie:)

OH MY GOSH!!! those photos are unbelievably good,, and that tree is amazing what kind is it ? wow i bet you love all those poses ...soooo good

He loves the camera doesnt he...

Not sure which tree you mean, the one he is standing in was an oak and the super cool fairy looking one was some kind of sculpture out of branches. Totally reminds me of corgi folklore!

I was talking about that huge one. WOW and big enough for him to stand on for pics..love it!

Those others are awesome as well.. you have a great photographer there.

He is adorable and I love the photo shoot your friend did.  To bad he is on the other side of the usa.

I was thinking the same thing!  There aren't any pet photographers near me, so the best I can hope to do is improve my own camera skills. 

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service