Thought it would be fun to have a place to show corgi items we have found. I found my kissing corgi/salt and pepper shakers at a gift shop....never expected to see corgis so it was a pleasant surprise.

Views: 6672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info. I just called the LV Juicy store. They are all sold out. At that price, I would have bought a bunch for stocking stuffers for my corgi friends. Merry Christmas everyone & Happy Hanukkah.

There are a few of the juicy corgi charms on ebay

yep there are some on ebay but I only paid $8.99 plus shipping.....Las Vegas might still have some.....

Just called Las Vegas, and I've got one on the way! You are so right Jeanne, the young lady was SO nice! THank you for the tip!

And yes, it was only $8.99. The girl said "wow, we are practically giving these away!"

oh good I'm glad they had some still and I was happy to share my good fortune with my Corgi friends....nothing better than a sale I hate paying full price for anything....let me know when you get yours, the pics are cute but the charm is just adoreable in person......

I got mine ordered today at noon central time, the girl said they only had a handful left and at that price they will sell fast.  She couldnt believe how cheap it was either.

Hey Geri did you get your charm yet?  I ordered mine a day after you did.  I relize I never got a confirmation number or anything.  Sure hope I get it.

Hi, I ordered a necklace to go with my charm on the 12th and it arrived today on the 20th so it takes about 7-8 days...have you been waiting longer than that? I'm in IL.......Jeanne

I ordered mine on the 13th, and I live in Wis.  so hopefully friday or monday I will get it.  You ordered yours from Vegas also?

Hi, yes I ordered my charm and necklace from Vegas I was the one who posted the info about Vegas....Maybe you will get yours tomorrow depending on the weather in Wis. or Sat. I've been wearing my necklace all day,I just love it.  Even has my first letter from my name hanging from charm......LOL hope you get yours soon....jeanne

Nothing in the mail yet :(  BUmmer,  Did you get a tracking number when you ordered it?  If I dont have it monday I might call and ask them if they have a tracking number for me.

No, I didn't get any tracking #'s...did it arrive yet..???? I hope so,did you charge it to credit card? You could check to see if it posted to your card or not.....

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service