Views: 23672

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feed teddy and our two cats wellness. I love the results from it and will never switch. The 15pound bag lastes me over a month.he's full all day. Our animals fur shine and r silky smooth and they love it!:) It maybe on the costly side but I would rather spend the money for them to eat really good food instead of the purina garbage lol
I know this sounds bad, but I don't remember the brand name of the dry food I buy for Noodles (I know what the bag looks like though). It is a low-calorie food and he loves it! We had been feeding him Pedigree, but he was gaining weight and he didn't really care for the food. I had taken him in to figure out why he was gaining weight and that is when his vet said to switch foods (thyroid test came back fine and he is getting 2 jogs in a day, running around the backyard and playing inside the house). Our local pet supply store was so helpful and we figured out the best food for Noodles. He now has been on it for almost 2 years and has dropped 15 pounds. He also is thrilled with getting either green beans and peas in with his dry food for dinner. He gets a 1/2 cup of dry in the morning for breakfast and then 1/4 cup of dry with either beans (has to be frozen and then zapped in the microwave) or peas (again, frozen and then microwaved) for dinner. He eats this food better than the Pedigree and I receive compliments all the time on his coat. Also, his friends down at the park have complimented on how much weight he has lost. We like to joke that so many of his friends are also on the green bean diet, that we needed to start our own club. For treats, he gets baby carrots, but I have to cut them up in to bite size pieces or else he plays with them. He likes to throw the whole baby carrot up in the air and then pounce on it and then roll on top of it. Is it wrong to find it funny that he plays with his food? (I don't think so.)
Allison, if you happen to remember the name of Noodles' food, let me know! Sonny is currently on a "lite" diet we got from the BigR, same brand as Lucky but the "lite" version - he appears heavier!! I cannot lift him with my 10# limit post spinal fusion and then the broken collar bone (fell over him!) so I really don't know for sure that he isn't losing, just gut feeling. He has spent today running to the pantry to try to get treats out of me when he does the trick I ask him to! You would think I was starving him to death! He loves vegies and fruits, so it is easy to supplement his diet. Thanks! Carol
I just stopped by the pet store and it is called Diamond Lite. It is their lamb and rice formula.
So many wonderful posts on this thread! Thank you everyone for some bits of information I may not have known. We recently bought Merrick "Wilderness" blend. Not only is it great for him but he loves it too.
I feed the puppy Wellness but get teh smartpak adult chicken and brown rice. I appreciate the quality and service from smartpak(www.smartpak.com) and the delivery every month is great. it's premeasured, too, so the 2 adult dogs get 1/2 cup a.m. and pm with a little yougurt on top and once a week a scrambled egg. They are in perfect weight (at long last!) and their coats are great, shedding less, too.
I feed my. dogs nutro and I find it to be very good. I may also make them vegetables, chicken or lamb. As a treat I give them fruits, they love bananas.
I feed my 9 week old pup Eukanuba. I was thinking of switching her to innovo evo or another one of the very natural grain free brands when she gets older. Its so hard to decide what will be the best for her!
Hi Sam,
How are you? I am glad to be back on after a major surgery to repair my shoulders.
Tucker was really sick and of course I called every Vet I know (I worked for them for over 27 years) and we found out that Tucker had E-Coli... We were shocked, we almost lost him. Well, we now feed Tuck only the Wellness brand. Tucker just loves it. The E-Coli had almost damaged his kidneys, so we feed him canned so he can get more water into his system, it worked great. Tucker is now 13 1/2 and he still walks almost 3 miles a day.. Well, bye for now....Tucker & Sher
Welcome back Sherri! Glad to hear Tucker is doing better!
I switched my corgi to Innova, she didnt like the eukanuba very much. But she loves both the dry and canned puppy formula Innova!! : )
To everyone who buys Innova EVO foods. Where do you buy it from? I have been looking locally and have not seen it. But, am going to keep looking. Thanks in advance.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service