i just dont why he is doing this weird behavior when i am gone! teddy is such a quiet respective dog who knows the rules at the house and dosnt even dare do anything while i am there. heck he dosnt even bark at the door when people are there because i taught him as a pup that is one of the rules. all i do is look at him but what i dont get is when i leave he gets in to everything!! he acts like i dont feed him half the time. i have always crated him but since he is almost a year old i thought he would be fine. well heres two stories since i moved in here:

1: me and my hubby wanted to spend time together and wanted to see a bit more of the city and when i asked teddy to "go to bed" he looked at me as if saying "but i am a big guy now.." so my husband said just let him be, he will be fine. i left him a kong full of cheese and a new raw hid bone. two hours later he was in the same spot but..tore of the wall papper, dry wall and made a huge whole..i couldnt believe it and punished him for it(nothing harsh) and put him to bed. thank fully anything that happens to the house since its on base is free so they fixed it the next day 

2:teddy was bored so i decided to go to the store, mind u its a 10min walk there and back. i left thinking of what i could get to keep him and my kittys busy since it is going to rain for a few days. i got him a new collar, stuffed duck, beef knee caps to chew, rubber bone and the kittys a scratching post and some cat nip. i was excited to give teddy his new toys but when i walked in i saw him cowering in the corner...he has gotten on top of the table(which i had no idea that he could do that!!!) and eaten 4 whole bananas!! i just couldnt believe it.  he peed because he knew he was in trouble, i punished him and now hes in bed(he went there him self) needless to say he is not getting any dinner.

so is that many bananas bad for him?? and does anyone know why he is being such a butt head?! lol 

and if i am gone for even 2mins he chews up anything that is paper 

i attached a pic. not the best but u get the idea:)

Views: 49

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My family kept letting Waffle out when I was at work or class. ... The first time this happened, I had had Waffle for two days and he vomited on my wall. Yes, my wall. I had to call the breeder and ask how to remove vomit from a painted and textured wall. Stupid. Then, after that, my family still let him out. Throughout the summer, he managed to chew through EVERYTHING that was under my bed and not in a storage crate. My AP Psychology binder got ripped up, some blank greeting cards got eaten, my favorite figurine (that I made!!) was ripped to shreds, a whole cardboard box was torn through, dry erase markers broken.... the list goes on and on. I figured it was just because he was bored and because he could. Now, I give him cardboard before I leave. Here at the apartment, he's only eaten some postage stamps that he somehow found and a piece of my desk that was in my closet. I give him cardboard and paper to rip up so he doesn't eat another $20 book of stamps that I still have no idea how he found. lol. I could just put him in his crate, but my roommates let him out so it's the same scenario as with my family. :P He's a good enough dog. Just be sure you corgi-proof your house!
o my goodness!! i feel so bad that happened! if it we me i would have left signs around his kennel saying ""if you let me out U must watch me:)"" lol giving him paper and card board to chew is a good idea though:) it makes me wonder how me vomited n the wall?? i have never seen that before lol and it also makes you wonder how they find everything that you havnt seen in forever

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service