* you carry a furminator in the car...

* you have any item of clothing that has on it the words "bunny butt"...

* pet hair is considered a condiment at your house...

* you put your friends in the following categories: red and white, sable, tricolored....

ANYONE CARE TO KEEP THE LIST GROWING?

Views: 4611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When your friends tell you that you're obsessed with your dog!
Pfft...I get that ALL the time! From my own family, even! LOLOLOL
Yes, my friends won't say it to my face, but my family thinks I'm a crazy corgi lady (thankfully, they love me anyway). I have stopped posting about my fur boys on FaceBook, as I imagine my friends' eyes rolling at yet another dog photo/story. If not for MyCorgi, I would be one frustrated corgi-mom.
There is something mysterious and , yes, perhaps even sinister about the Corgi… Oh sure, they look so sweet and innocent but I think they are a bit Svengali-like in their ability to use the power of their mind to send subliminal messages that make unsuspecting humans totally obsessed with them! ( Case in point: This web site and all the people on it, Tasha Tudor , Queen Elizabeth...need I go on!)LOL!
so your saying that there arent other dogs with web sites as this? ..lol
Are there other breeds?
My mom has a Bichon. She likes MyCorgi.com and had me search for a similar site for Bichons. There is nothing like it for her dog.
sorry mom, we have the market on the most up to date way to show off our fabulous dogs!
If you have bags of your dog's fur stashed away in your garage with plans to someday get a spinning wheel and make yarn out it and knit a scarf.
sounds like a good ideal to me.. the hair never stops.. we could market this stuff !!
Some do it with Great Pyrenees fur.
*When you squeal as you go by an owner walking their corgi.

*When you have a hope chest full of corgi sized things even when you don't own one yet.

*When you see a corgi in the car next to you on the freeway and you're sorely tempted to miss your exit by one or two just so you can continue look at it. (Don't worry, I wasn't the driver.)

*Oh, and you watch the Dogs 101 corgi segment any time it comes on, and you know one of the lady's dancing corgis is now a wheeley corgi.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service