Melissa S.'s Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"RAW!!! I wish I could do it! but there are sooo many concerns I have about it! ugh!…"

Melissa S. replied Feb 25, 2010 to Dog food, What are your thoughts?? What works for you?

13 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

"Nylabones became "snacks" for Walker also! And not only are they spendy, but if to m…"

Melissa S. replied Feb 17, 2010 to Nylabone

5 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Kris & Reaghan

"Vet weighed Walker and says his condition is absolutely perfect! So I guess he is no…"

Melissa S. replied Feb 17, 2010 to Dog food, What are your thoughts?? What works for you?

13 Feb 25, 2010

"I will give her a call and see what her thoughts are, I need to get him weighed any…"

Melissa S. replied Jan 5, 2010 to Dog food, What are your thoughts?? What works for you?

13 Feb 25, 2010

"Wow! thank you! My husband thinks I am over reacting, but I know my boy is thin. Som…"

Melissa S. replied Jan 5, 2010 to Dog food, What are your thoughts?? What works for you?

13 Feb 25, 2010

"Good Advice thank you! One great thing I noticed about feeding Buff, my boy does not…"

Melissa S. replied Jan 4, 2010 to Dog food, What are your thoughts?? What works for you?

13 Feb 25, 2010

"Aww thank you I will take a peak !! :) We feed my other 2 dogs Diamond (my husband t…"

Melissa S. replied Jan 4, 2010 to Dog food, What are your thoughts?? What works for you?

13 Feb 25, 2010

"I will have to look into Wellness! I once worked at PetCo, but it has been sooooo lo…"

Melissa S. replied Jul 28, 2009 to I want the best of the best, so please, I need all of your opinions!

6 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Doug & Sarah Haag

"aww thank you! and yes it is exhausting!!! :("

Melissa S. replied Jul 28, 2009 to I want the best of the best, so please, I need all of your opinions!

6 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Doug & Sarah Haag

"We have our boy chipped! I think it should be mandatory country wide!!! I know our s…"

Melissa S. replied Jul 16, 2009 to Are your puppies microchipped?

9 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Marion and Vern

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service