Ooohh, love is in the air! Do you mail Valentines or bake heart shaped cookies? Have you ever chipped a tooth on a conversation heart? It is fun to linger over Valentine cards at Hallmark, make raspberry jam filled cookies for the families with kids in the neighborhood and enjoy a bottle of champagne. Bear, Tasha and Linus groove on all the love with the help of a chewie. What little extra do you share with your corgi on Valentine's Day?

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

We always go out to dinner with friends. This is not corgi related but one year I had encouraged my husband to go visit his mom in Florida for a long weekend. When he called to tell me he finally made his reservation, I noticed it was over Valentines weekend! I was so mad and he did not understand why! I said "We have spent the last 30 Valentines Days together, why would this one be different?". It took him a while to get out of trouble for that one! That was 6 years ago and I still get mad when I think of it!! The corgis will get a nice treat and early bed time while we go out to dinner!
We will be busy celebrating lots of new/old things around Valentine's Day! Livvy's pups should be about 2 weeks old and Bella's pups from last year will be a year old on Feb. 15th...so I'll have to find a great pic to email them from the parents!. My daughter's anniversary is the 10th and I hope they will come to visit and we can babysit for our 2 year old grandson and so that they can have a night out and see the pups! I will also be making an elaborate meal no matter who is/isn't here! I do think I will make our traditional special occasion "Symphony" cake! My dogs will get some homemade doggie treats but I hate to bake (love to cook) so I doubt that theirs will be in heart shapes!
What is a Symphony cake? Sounds fabulous!!!
Ah yes Love day.... usually make a nice dinner for the family and go out a nite for supper either B/f or after the big day with my hubby for some alone time.It will be Eddie's first love day so hafta get some good treats pulled together for that. Gem will want the princess treatment I am sure.......
My birthday is on Valentines Day. I am sure Roger and the boys will have something nice planned. When I was very young my mother found heart shaped cake pans. So every year on my birthday I had heart shaped cake with pink frosting and red sprinkles on top. Even as an adult if my mom was around for my birthday out came the pans. My mom gave me those pans on my 50th. I have never used them, maybe I will this year for 59.
We usually go out for dinner, or I make a dinner. We brought Lance home the week before Valentines Day, 4 years ago!!!! Im sure I will find something small for Lance for Valentines Day. I also hope to be an Aunt by Valentines Day or on Valentines Day would be cool!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service