Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tall for a corgi?

I think Kota is way tall for a corgi. I have been looking at lots of the pics here and I don't think I have seen any as tall as him. He als…

Started by Tauna and Kota

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Tauna and Kota

Black nails

Brian has 1 black nail on both his front paws and 2 on one of his left back foot but none on the right foot.  Ein, my red/white boy has whi…

Started by Aj

13 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Jacki & Izi

Corgi Weights?

When I brought Orion into the vet at 9 weeks he was 6.3 pounds. Now, at 15 weeks, he is 13.4 pounds. Does anyone have growth charts for the…

Started by Monica, Orion, and Laika

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

Is it possible he is a corgi mix?

We have had the question on our little guy, is our Adonis a corgi mix?   He is definitely a Pembroke with a tail, but we are unsure if he…

Started by Angela

11 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Angela

Possible mixes?

Hey everyone. So I recently adopted my corgi/terrier mix Penny and I've just been trying to figure out what kind of terrier she possibly ha…

Started by Jackie H

7 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Jackie H

Anyone else have a corgi with very little white?

We adopted our corgi from a lady who got the dog from friend who got him from a breeder in California. I have tried to find where he might…

Started by Libby

0 Jun 20, 2010

lopsided ears

So my Mother-in-law's corgi, Quincey, has really weird ears. His right ear never stays up but his left only goes up all the time. He is abo…

Started by Kassandra Shoptaw

4 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Carol Rea

Is she a Corgi mix?

Hi, I'm brand new here. I just recently adopted Gemmi from a rescue and am trying to figure out if she's a mix (and what she may be mixed w…

Started by Gemmi's_Mom

37 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Carol Rea

Breed confusion?

Hi everyone! I have a 18 week old Pembroke tri with a tail. I love to take him out when I go places, but every single time that I go to Pet…

Started by Libby

31 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

Curly corgi cowlicks?

I know there's LOTS of variation in corgi fur and I noticed that his black hairs are getting course (the white is fluffy and soft) which I…

Started by Monica, Orion, and Laika

8 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Vee Luther

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by