Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluffies?

I've heard from a few folks that fluffies actually shed less than regular coated Corgis. Does anyone have experience with a fluffy who can…

Started by Amy & Peggy

8 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Nancy and Harley

Corgi sighting in Science:

This is the FGF4 retrogene paper about why your dog has short legs: Science 325:995-998, 21 August 2009 (with a corgi sighting on p.918!)…

Started by John Wolff

7 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Corgi as a hunting dog?

I've heard that corgis can be pretty good hunting dogs. I'm sure it's probably rare for corgis to be trained as hunting dogs, as most peopl…

Started by Anneliese

8 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Derek

Coat variations?

Barn is my first corgi to own, so I'm not too familiar with the breed. He has very soft silky hair, with lots of fluffies. It kind of feels…

Started by Barn

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Karen and Hardy

Need some mix identification help:)

long story short i purchased a puppy two weeks ago from a farm, i was told repeatedly that the puppy was a pure corgi, one parent was ckc a…

Started by Amanda Giombi

18 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Abbea and Vivi

Sable?

Freya has started to sprout some black between her shoulder blades. She never had them before--though as a pup she was fairly dark shaded.…

Started by Corgibyassociation

12 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

Corgi puppy as our first dog?

Hello all, We've been searching for the perfect dog that will fit our lifestyle and have been thinking about getting a Corgi. After readin…

Started by Alex

44 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Kristin, Honey, and Hooch

Intentional Crossbreeding of Corgis.

I don't want to sound like a bad person or know it all, but I get so mad when I read that people are intentionally crossbreeding Corgis. Co…

Started by Boo Buchheit

19 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Derek

What questions do you ask your breeder?

I'm just curious what all of you asked your Corgi's breeder. I of course have a long list of questions of my own, but as I may be in the ma…

Started by Linsey & Grissom

5 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by shelby geisler

Are Pembroke Corgis naturally tailess?

Recently there has been laws passed in Western Australia (and Australia in general i think) that you are now not allowed to dock your dog's…

Started by chocky

9 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by