Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obsessed with digging for gophers

So I haven't been on here awhile,but we just moved to a property with an acre of land .My Corey has never dug before but there are gophers…

Started by hope pedigo

3 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Bev Levy

Update on Penney

Ok - thanks for everyone's feedback. Penney was put on a trial pain meds for about a week. After that she seemed to start warming back up.…

Started by Sandy StJohn-Yewbee's 4ever mom

4 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Sandy StJohn-Yewbee's 4ever mom

barking and lunging at cars

Having a big problem when I walk Baby.  When he sees a car, he will start barking and try to attack the car.  Eventually he will go into th…

Started by wanda jane smith

4 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by susan

Cardigan flipping water bowl!

Alright so our 6mo old cardigan Jachin has started to flip his full METAL waterbowl! Haha. Any solutions? Its becoming a strange habit! He…

Started by Roriann Griffin

6 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

New baby!

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be bringing home my first corgi the first weekend of march! Next weekend we will be picking her out!!!:…

Started by Alicia

8 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Beth

New Corgi, "old" corgi

My fiance and I just adopted a new baby corgi yesterday. She is our first puppy, but not our first dog. Our first dog was adopted by us a l…

Started by Colleen McEachern

4 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Bev Levy

BONKERdogs!

Well...that was an experience. I've never had my dogs behave like this before. And am kind of mystified about the dynamics: Last night I ha…

Started by Vicky Hay

0 Jan 20, 2017

Question about my corgi and aggression

Hello, I have a 3 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. His name is Loki...I'm wondering if I should regret naming him that...Let me begin by say…

Started by Ashley

1 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgi is starting to emotionally withdraw - PLEASE HELP !

I adopted a 7 yo female Pembroke over a year ago. I don't think they she has ever been mistreated in any way, but the previous owner indica…

Started by Sandy StJohn-Yewbee's 4ever mom

10 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Beth

Potty Training

Okay, soooo, Long story short, my corgi (Phoebe) is 11 weeks and won't be done with her shots for 8 weeks and so we can't take her outside…

Started by Logan Lenehan

6 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Anna Morelli

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by