Corgi Behavior (2,896)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Corgi, "old" corgi

My fiance and I just adopted a new baby corgi yesterday. She is our first puppy, but not our first dog. Our first dog was adopted by us a l…

Started by Colleen McEachern

4 Feb 1
Reply by Bev Levy

Obsessive about my whereabouts +Suddenly jumping, barking at nothing?

Hi all!  I have a big issue with our welsh corgi Bowser, he has gotten neutered recently but this behaviour is not new. The biggest thing…

Started by Emma Högberg

13 Jan 21
Reply by Emma Högberg

BONKERdogs!

Well...that was an experience. I've never had my dogs behave like this before. And am kind of mystified about the dynamics: Last night I ha…

Started by Vicky Hay

0 Jan 20

Question about my corgi and aggression

Hello, I have a 3 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi. His name is Loki...I'm wondering if I should regret naming him that...Let me begin by say…

Started by Ashley

1 Jan 19
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgi is starting to emotionally withdraw - PLEASE HELP !

I adopted a 7 yo female Pembroke over a year ago. I don't think they she has ever been mistreated in any way, but the previous owner indica…

Started by Sandy StJohn-Yewbee's 4ever mom

10 Jan 7
Reply by Beth

Potty Training

Okay, soooo, Long story short, my corgi (Phoebe) is 11 weeks and won't be done with her shots for 8 weeks and so we can't take her outside…

Started by Logan Lenehan

6 Jan 3
Reply by Anna Morelli

Corgi getting up in middle of the night

Hi all! Long time lurker, first time poster. Our little bundle of joy, Carl the Corgi, is about 6.5 months old. He's been great with crat…

Started by Tommy O'Connell

5 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Moving with corgi

I don't know if this this is the right category, but here it goes... Our six year old corgi will be moving with myself, husband, toddler,…

Started by LG

8 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by LG

Ruby Escapes...into the Night

Ruby is in the dog house... And lucky, I suppose, to be in a house at all. How she did this remains a mystery, but somehow she managed, wi…

Started by Vicky Hay

13 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Clicker training after the first puppy stage? Yes? No?

Hi I have like three clickers, was super excited to use it when we got Bowser.  But he was troublesome at first, now wanting to teach the L…

Started by Emma Högberg

6 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Emma Högberg

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service