Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

spay/ neuter

what age did you spay/ neuter you pup? and if you didnt neuter how did you keep him from mounting your other dogs and items

Started by Lauren

7 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Miles McDougal Carman

Prednisone side effects

Fergie has been on Prednisone for three days for her back injury. She is doing fabulous and shows no signs of injury at this time. I'm not…

Started by Kristen

5 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Oldies but Goodies

How many people have 'old' Corgis? What do you do to help them stay healthy? Any ideas that you can pass along? My two guys, Devo and Ruby…

Started by Maribeth

4 Jan 22, 2008
Reply by Ziska Childs

stairs

when did you introduce stairs to your pups...mine are 4 month and i want them to start to sleep in my room as soon as possible but it is up…

Started by Lauren

3 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Ways to keep Corgi body healthy?

I was wondering of some ways to keep Louis's body healthy, in terms of his hips and legs and back... He's a really really energetic dog and…

Started by DudeWheresMyCorgi

2 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Patti

Paw licking

......anybody else's Corgi have or had any obsessive paw licking to contend with? I love my "schnoodle-puppy" so very much - but if this ke…

Started by Susan Bradford

17 Jan 14, 2008
Reply by Andrea

Should I be more nervous?

So I am still waiting for my puppy's arrival when the breeder called me and told me that she can't ship him quite yet because he has got my…

Started by Miss Jane

5 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Sam

wht do you...

feed ur dogs? i have my 2 4month olds and i heard it is good to feed urdogs fruits and veggies...they love carrots but is there anything el…

Started by Lauren

1 Jan 12, 2008
Reply by Charlie

Things to consider

We recently received a young female corgi in to our program. She reportedly had lost weight the last several weeks. The owner felt the reas…

Started by Sam

5 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Sam

Ein had (or has?) a blockage!!!!

Ein gave us a clue today to what has been causing all of his intestinal problems. He finally went #2 and for one reason or another, the tho…

Started by Nicole

10 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by