Other (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Process of Elimination

I am curious about solutions recently discussed to help dogs go in the snow. Last year Sully was always able to find some patch of shoveled…

Started by Holly

12 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Marcie

Cat grass

I've been keeping a pot of cat grass going for Mokey so she will leave my plants alone. Becca now thinks a few sprigs of grass is a great t…

Started by Marcie

5 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Marcie

anyone run with their corgi?

for the past week i decided to include baden in with my workout routine as i feel bad when i go to the gym for cardio days and he stays beh…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

6 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Reduce Shedding!

Tip:  Add equal amounts of water to your Corgi's dry food.   With two Corgi's the dog hair that they shed was unmanageable in our home.  …

Started by MCE

4 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by MCE

What works?

It occurs to me that we could save ourselves some cash if we shared some of the purchases that proved effective for corgi owners. For examp…

Started by Holly

3 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Marcie

a new brand?

last night at winco i came across a brand i have never seen before and i cant find anywhere on the interne except this one store with no re…

8 Jan 18, 2015

just a friendly reminder!

just as a reminder to those since we all care very much about are dogs. be sure that their collar or harness is snug! a few months ( really…

16 Jan 14, 2015

New Member: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! I have been a huge fan of this forum for almost a year now and finally took the plunge and became a member!  My husband and…

Started by Rachel & Scout

23 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Becky Focht

car seat suggestions?

please dont laugh but after several trips to San Diego and seeing baden so uncomfortable, unable to lay down, and panicking the entire way…

6 Jan 6, 2015

Sun's majestic as heck slow mo corgi run! (+ others)

Enjoy!  Oh and as a bonus, a cute synchronized "sit" with my cat: And her first time at the beach! (She was attacked by a wave).

Started by Lottie

0 Jan 5, 2015

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service