Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Road Trip

Took our 4 month old Corgi on a 500 mile (one way) road trip.  He did SO WELL...not a peep, no stressing, panting, jumping, whining.  Such…

Started by Kathleen Unsell & CODY

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Mark Sleith

Corgi Christmas!

Hey all. Decided to share what I'm going to get Napolean and I'm wondering what everyone else has to offer to their corgis. After all, it i…

Started by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

40 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Napolean (Joan and Gabby)

Aggressive with dogs his size during group walks`

Hello corgi owners.  I posted way back in may about my 11 week old being mean to the big dog. The behavior was completely over until the pa…

Started by Desirea Johnson

3 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Desirea Johnson

Pasadena Area Dog Boarding?

Hello,  I am looking for someone who can board my two corgis for about 2 weeks from end of December to January, but it seems like most larg…

Started by Irene (and Pancake)

3 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Gail and Ashton

Happy Holidays from Teri, Annie and Nimh!

Teri, Annie and Nimh would like to wish all their corgi pals a most warm and treat filled holiday.  They want to send kisses to all the fam…

Started by Ellen Andersen

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Corgi breeders

Hello, I'm new to this blog, but hoping to get some info.  Last sept. i lost my 11 year old corgi to DM.  I def. want to get another, but…

Started by Louise hurwitz

9 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

Best way to discourage puppy biting

Hi everyone, well we have had Sophie for 7 days now.  She is doing wonderful.  Just looking for advise on what worked best for you all as f…

Started by Vicki/Kurt Pegel

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Carry Mackenzie

Virginia Corgi people?

Looking for any Corgi owners in Va, there isn't many Corgis in the area I live in =( just wanting to know I'm not the only one out here!!

Started by Adrienne Spessard

0 Nov 30, 2011

Arkansas Corgis?

My wife and I would like to try to put together a Corgi meet up in Arkansas if at all possible. Anyone interested? it would be when the wea…

Started by Arthur Eschenburg

0 Nov 28, 2011

Help wanted

Wanted   Someone who is travelling from the UK to the US on a United / Continental flight and would be willing to take with them a young co…

Started by Stephen Bale

6 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Stephen Bale

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by