Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agression

Hi everyone, I would value your thoughts/ ideas on my Cardis behaviour whilst out walking. Wilf is 3 1/2 now and has never been a very soci…

Started by Lorraine and Wilf

0 Nov 18, 2011

Attn: San Antonio, Tx Corgi owners!

I want to start a corgi play group and would love to meet other corgis in the San Antonio area! Cardis, Pemmis, corgi mixes and future corg…

Started by Shayla Delaunay

0 Nov 13, 2011

Unless eating

I know corgi's like to eat and eat and eat. No matter how many green beans I give him he always seems hungry. Him and my cattle dog x are  …

Started by Atlas & Trinity

7 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Beth

The "Accidental Tourist Corgi," Edward––Pembroke or Cardigan?

Curious if mycorgi.com members think about Edward, the tri-colored Corgi in the movie, "The Accidental Tourist," is a Pembroke or a Cardiga…

Started by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lucy & Ricky (Wendy/Jack )

Advice needed!

About 8 months ago we took in a 1 year old male corgi (Ein), to be a friend for our 3 year old female corgi (Boomer). Ein has a great tempe…

Started by Julie

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Bev Levy

After the North Carolina Corgi Picnic

Started by Roger/Laurie

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Kathy Losacco

PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA

Anyone in Pinellas County wanna meet up? My Yoshi is almost 5 months old and now has all of his shots,And I'd like him to meet & play w…

Started by Mel DeJesus

4 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Bob and SparkPlug

More work, less Corgi time (sniff)

Three weeks ago I went back to work after my summer layoff and I have had more separation anxiety than Ellie--she seems to have adapted to…

Started by Kathryn Harbour

4 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Harbour

Wyoming Rescue's "Dachshund Derby & Corgi Classic!"

I've been in contact with the Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue for a little while now.  I'm looking to adopt, and they were the only acti…

Started by Erin

4 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Erin

Sidney is in a calendar contest in San Diego

Hi my corgi friends! I've entered Sidney's photo in a calendar contest that is a fundraiser for the San Diego Humane Society. For a $5 dona…

Started by Geri & Sidney

13 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by