Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manhattan Corgis?

Hi everyone!    My adorable Colonel and I are looking to see if their any fellow corgi owners in Manhattan? I frequently take my Pembroke,…

Started by Colonel and Kristine

2 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Colonel and Kristine

Does anyone in New York need a corgi sitter or house sitter.

Dear all New York corgi owners!   First of all, many apologies if this is an inappropriate place to post looking for a corgi sitter job!  I…

Started by Megan Marod

1 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Funny Video-Corgis!

This looks like it as old as 2009 but I have  just seen it.  Very funny!  Now I know why I am so taken with Twinkie.  She has controlled me…

Started by Cindi & Twinkie

0 Jun 24, 2011

Cutest/Ugliest Dog Breeds

Obviously most people on this website are going to pick corgis as the cutest or one of the cutest breeds of dogs. I was curious though what…

Started by Bartleby

4 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by DudeWheresMyCorgi

Tucker Goes to the Groomer (Finally) 1st Visit

Tucker, thinking, wow I think I just lost a few pounds!! This expression just cracks me up!!   Well we both survived the first time at the…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

15 May 27, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

2nd Question to Corgi Weight

I also have a question concerning male corgi weight.  When Solomon came to me he had just been fixed, the family that owned him before me s…

Started by Solomon & Naomi's Page

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by Solomon & Naomi's Page

How to plan a corgi meet near Marietta, Ohio?

Hello! Any advice is appreciated. I would love to plan a corgi meet around the Marietta, Ohio, area. Would anyone be interested in coming a…

Started by Ashley Dunkle

0 May 22, 2011

Woodinville Corgi Afternoon - May 25

The Woodinville Corgi Crew (and their hoomans) would like to invite all to the informal "Woodinville Corgi Afternoon" on *Wednesday, May 25…

Started by Leo Notenboom

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Getting into herding in the Boston area!

I would really love to try out herding with Maestro once he gets a little older, but I've found it impossible to track anything down in my…

Started by Chelsea

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Team Low Rider 2 to be on San Diego Fox News

That's right fellow corgi lovers - Team Low Rider 2 is amongst the Top 20 teams and will be one of three to be interviewed for the Walk for…

Started by Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!)

13 May 5, 2011
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by