Rebecca Marie O'Bryan's Discussions (1,448)

Discussions Replied To (1317) Replies Latest Activity

"if fetch didnt exist i dont think teddy would be here lol he loves fetch, with anyth…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 19, 2010 to Does your corgi fetch?

26 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

"im glad you like it, i have seen that no one has asked and was really curious to see…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 19, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"its amazing how such a small dog with a big heart captured our hearts:) we all have…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 18, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"gotta love that!:)"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 18, 2010 to what made you fall in love with this wonderful breed?

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"aww thats so cute that he picked you like that:) my husband also did the same thing…"

48 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cindi & Twinkie

"thank you so much for the link:) i hope to be on the list for one of the breeders. w…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 16, 2010 to looking for a cardigan breeder!:D

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

"im so very happy for you! sorry im late on this, but i am so very happy that she is…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 16, 2010 to My Corgii has a Liver Failure looking for advice :(

26 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Teresa

"6 weeks really is young but that is the part of learning from owning dogs:) i got te…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 13, 2010 to He's at it again....

5 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Cindy

"aww kota is so cute:) i love how corgis stick to u like glue, where ever u are they…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 13, 2010 to how much does your corgi trust you?

10 Oct 13, 2010

"aw thats so cute!! i could just imagine him peeking behind u and him thinking "haha…"

Rebecca Marie O'Bryan replied Oct 13, 2010 to how much does your corgi trust you?

10 Oct 13, 2010

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service