Natalie, Lance &Tucker's Discussions (2,108)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"yay, now I dont have to feel guilty anymore about getting so lucky, getting one the…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 21, 2013 to Corgi Squishable Pre-Orders Available Again!

13 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by rae

"After you know 100 percent your pup will come back when called, which means lots of…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 19, 2013 to When to let your corgi free?

20 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Nancy Chapman

"Yes you are right Anna, I also believe we have a competent sitter. :) My husband als…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 16, 2013 to How to Relax When Having a Dog Sitter Come To The House.....

8 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by LA Stewart

"When I originally asked her to watch Tucker she did ask if we would be leaving Lance…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 16, 2013 to How to Relax When Having a Dog Sitter Come To The House.....

8 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by LA Stewart

"I believe she is staying at the house, I told her she is more than welcome to stay o…"

8 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by LA Stewart

"this is so sad...hope he finds a home very soon!!! "

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 10, 2013 to Corgi in Shelter for two Years-Needs Home!

3 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Julia

"awwwww, my heart is melting looking at him....hope he finds a forever home soon!!!"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 5, 2013 to One year old male Corgi in Eastern PA shelter

5 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Yuki & Ellie

"be careful...it can cut their fur if used the wrong way.  I used it a couple of time…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 3, 2013 to Shedding Questions.

18 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by John Wolff

"You wouldnt think they would sell unsafe things, but I wouldnt be too sure about tha…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 3, 2013 to Are Greenies safe or has there been a recent recall?

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Alexandra & Trixie

"I need to make a run to costco and see if they carry the economic size of peroxide!!…"

Natalie, Lance &Tucker replied Feb 2, 2013 to Safer cleaning alternatives for our Corgis.

25 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service